Reuters Holdings PLC and Citicorp reached an agreement in principle last week to make Reuters Quotron's new parent. Under the pact, Citicorp will continue to pick up the tab for Quotron's losses for some time after Reuters assumes control of the vendor's much embattled market data business.
The deal will end years of neglect that has helped loose Quotron nearly two-thirds of its customer base in the past three years. It also marks the commencement of Reuters' long postponed foray into the Nor
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1