Reuters Holdings PLC and Citicorp reached an agreement in principle last week to make Reuters Quotron's new parent. Under the pact, Citicorp will continue to pick up the tab for Quotron's losses for some time after Reuters assumes control of the vendor's much embattled market data business.
The deal will end years of neglect that has helped loose Quotron nearly two-thirds of its customer base in the past three years. It also marks the commencement of Reuters' long postponed foray into the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground