Tradecenter, Knight-Ridder's high-end analytic service, plans two enhancements -- one in content and the other in function -- for early next year. In content, Tradecenter will join the elite circle of services offering Tokyo equities data on a trade-by-trade basis. Functionally, Tradecenter will implement a relational database that will permit users to devise customized selects and sorts.
Knight-Ridder's Tokyo Stock Exchange deal represents a breakthrough for a U.S. quote supplier. Currently
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank