Two former traders this month Incorporated Options News Exchange Inc. (ONE), a Chicago-based startup with plans to broadcast live reports of options and futures pit trading activity in Chicago. When ONE goes live in January, it will offer continuous, real-time reports identifying the counterparties and describing the size of the orders placed.
ONE bears an overwhelming resemblance to fellow startup, Pit Info Corp., which also plans to launch its service in January, starting in Chicago's trad
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech