The exchange says in a statement that the gauge, dubbed RVI Index, is calculated based on two options series on the exchange's RTS Index futures─the nearest and following quarterly or monthly series, including those with more than seven days to expiration. It also includes quotes for the underlying futures.
The index is calculated every 15 minutes during the derivatives market's main and evening trading sessions. Should quotes and trades become unavailable, the index will be calculated using a t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse