In May, the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA), an umbrella organization of Canada’s provincial and territorial securities regulators, proposed a number of amendments to order protection rules (OPR) in Canada, which fall under the National Instrument 23-101 Trading Rules (NI 23-101) and mandate that all better-priced orders must be executed before inferior-priced orders, regardless of the market on which the order is displayed.
As part of the amendments, which are designed to address costs
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit