The SSE is also offering free Level 1 data to HKEx trading members as part of the mutual market access program, which is due to go live imminently, though Chinese regulators have delayed the launch and are yet to schedule a definitive launch date.
The HKEx data covers all 266 Hong Kong-listed stocks eligible for southbound trading by SSE members via the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect trading link. The eligible stocks represent 82 percent of HKEx’s market capitalization, and are constituents o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act