Members will have access to hosting services and co-location in close proximity to the exchange's matching engines to support high-frequency trading, and will gain faster access to international markets via Avelacom's 30,000 miles of global fiber infrastructure.
"Customers can now consume and process real-time market data from DGCX.That's very important because they can be more responsive to price changes, which is vital for arbitrage trading strategies," says Avelacom global marketing manager
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership