India INX is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSE, and is located in the International Financial Service Center in the state of Gujarat.
"Clients can license all India INX data products under their existing single license agreement with Deutsche Börse. This approach meets clients' market data needs while reducing their administrative requirements and increasing overall efficiency," says Hartmut Graf, head of data services at Deutsche Börse, in a statement.
In 2013 Deutsche Börse struck a deal with
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act