The Cboe One feed provides equities quote and trade data from Cboe’s BZX, BYX, EDGA and EDGX US equities exchanges under a single license. Thomson Reuters will make data from the Cboe One Summary Feed—which delivers a unified view of aggregated best bid and offer quotes and last sale data—available via its Elektron data platform and via its Eikon data desktop terminal.
“Cboe One is geared towards the sophisticated professional investor, and Thomson Reuters, with its incredible global presence a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse