“We are currently refreshing our ASX communications infrastructure, and… in addition, to bring our full primary, secondary and tertiary systems to the same level of sophistication, we are going to upgrade our secondary datacenter,” said ASX CEO Dominic Stevens during a briefing for ASX’s half-year results for the financial year ending December 31, 2018.
Stevens said the upgrade will complement ASX’s Australian Liquidity Center (ALC)—the exchange’s primary co-location facility, which provides
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv