Users of Sina’s platforms now have access to NLS and GIDS on top of access to real-time US market data from Nasdaq, which the vendor has carried since 2013. Sina makes the data available via its online and mobile portal, and mobile applications, as well as its Weibo social media platform.
Tomas Franczyk, managing director of global information services for Asia-Pacific at Nasdaq, says Sina will feed the data to downstream companies that are launching products and applications.
“There is tremen
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture