From July, Nasdaq will offer easy access to data from its US financial markets—including its Nasdaq Basic and Nasdaq Last Sale products, as well as Nasdaq’s proprietary indexes via its Global Index Dissemination Service (GIDS)—via PoPs in the Equinix HK1, Mega-i, and Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) datacenters.
Tomas Franczyk, managing director for Nasdaq’s Global Information Services division in Asia Pacific, says this is the first time that Nasdaq’s real-time US data will be available
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class