From July, Nasdaq will offer easy access to data from its US financial markets—including its Nasdaq Basic and Nasdaq Last Sale products, as well as Nasdaq’s proprietary indexes via its Global Index Dissemination Service (GIDS)—via PoPs in the Equinix HK1, Mega-i, and Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) datacenters.
Tomas Franczyk, managing director for Nasdaq’s Global Information Services division in Asia Pacific, says this is the first time that Nasdaq’s real-time US data will be available
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers