From July, Nasdaq will offer easy access to data from its US financial markets—including its Nasdaq Basic and Nasdaq Last Sale products, as well as Nasdaq’s proprietary indexes via its Global Index Dissemination Service (GIDS)—via PoPs in the Equinix HK1, Mega-i, and Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) datacenters.
Tomas Franczyk, managing director for Nasdaq’s Global Information Services division in Asia Pacific, says this is the first time that Nasdaq’s real-time US data will be available
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail