Specifically, the ESA is releasing two sets of its machine-learning algorithms, which were initially designed to monitor the thousands of instruments aboard deep-space satellites, to Mosaic, which will apply them to analyze trading behavior.
“Space exploration has always been a great engine of innovation, developing technologies that have been used across industry,” says Matt Hodgson, founder and CEO of Mosaic Smart Data. “This collaboration is the ESA’s first with a fintech company. They were
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground