Specifically, the ESA is releasing two sets of its machine-learning algorithms, which were initially designed to monitor the thousands of instruments aboard deep-space satellites, to Mosaic, which will apply them to analyze trading behavior.
“Space exploration has always been a great engine of innovation, developing technologies that have been used across industry,” says Matt Hodgson, founder and CEO of Mosaic Smart Data. “This collaboration is the ESA’s first with a fintech company. They were
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions