Specifically, the ESA is releasing two sets of its machine-learning algorithms, which were initially designed to monitor the thousands of instruments aboard deep-space satellites, to Mosaic, which will apply them to analyze trading behavior.
“Space exploration has always been a great engine of innovation, developing technologies that have been used across industry,” says Matt Hodgson, founder and CEO of Mosaic Smart Data. “This collaboration is the ESA’s first with a fintech company. They were
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha