Specifically, the ESA is releasing two sets of its machine-learning algorithms, which were initially designed to monitor the thousands of instruments aboard deep-space satellites, to Mosaic, which will apply them to analyze trading behavior.
“Space exploration has always been a great engine of innovation, developing technologies that have been used across industry,” says Matt Hodgson, founder and CEO of Mosaic Smart Data. “This collaboration is the ESA’s first with a fintech company. They were
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities