The platform was developed in-house using the Agile methodology and in collaboration with clients. Optiq has demonstrated an average performance latency of as low as 15 microseconds for order roundtrips as well as for market-data feeds. Since it went live on June 25, the platform has handled more than 14 billion messages and 18.8 million trades.
“Optiq is a new platform. We developed it in-house and we went live with different steps,” says Anthony Attia, CEO of Euronext Paris and global head of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain