More than half of technologists confessed to not completely understanding traders' needs in a March survey by IPC Systems. Traders concurred, with 55 percent saying that IT did not understand their needs completely. Just 38 percent of technologists said they felt they meet the needs of traders or the trading group very well.
IPC surveyed more than 120 IT professionals and traders during TradeTech in London in March. Nearly 60 percent of IT respondents were management-level executives. Traders
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain