With data volumes tripling and trading speeds now faster than ever, many financial services companies are struggling to monitor their trading activity and react in a timely manner to warning signs. One of the biggest fears for the financial services industry is messy outages or performance degradation on critical trading systems. In this worst-case scenario, firms can go out of business, or experience major revenue and reputational damage (a single server cost Knight Capital more than $400 milli
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit