IMD: What factors will drive/hamper innovation in the market data industry in 2014?
Glava: To a certain degree, exchange-provided market data has been a commodity for some time. However, we see further developments in that direction, and this will continue. For example, we see a move away from protocols like FAST, which promised and delivered lower bandwidth utilization, at the cost of increased processing resource utilization. As trading systems become more and more collocated and as bandwidth l
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers