The web-based, members-only platform provides a matching service similar to those found on online dating websites. But what Liquity does is match shareholders of unquoted UK-based companies wishing to sell their shares with potential investors.
"Every year, private companies will grow more and more shareholders but at some point, some of those shareholders want an exit," says Barry Shrier, CEO of Liquity. "Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do that. So what we are trying to do is facilitate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain