People are getting the idea of enterprise social media all wrong ─ or at least that's the contention of Simon Hazlitt, co-founder of London-based Majedie Asset Management.
Hazlitt has some expertise in this area. His firm had turned itself over to the cloud long ago and Hazlitt believes that the cloud will eventually envelop most every IT department. Additionally, over the last five-or-so years Majedie has been experimenting with enterprise social media networks.
Making a Switch
Majedie has a sta
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO