However, if we move up the chain and look at the supply and demand itself, then data becomes somewhat more of a leading indicator that can point the way to market movements.
For example, German vendor VWD is expanding the range of currency forwards volatility data it sources from Tullett Prebon Information, in response to demand from corporate treasury clients in Europe for trading with customers or suppliers in overseas countries. Arguably, this demand from those corporate treasurers indicates
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit