With the increased need for transparency and better risk management, the importance of a strong compliance department is an undeniable necessity in 2015. Firms can't afford to skimp on a strong team and infrastructure as they cope with the rules regulators continue to pass.
So it would stand to reason that investing in technology aimed at solving compliance issues would be a safe bet. That's not exactly the case, however, according to David Jegen, a managing director with Devonshire Investments,
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities