"We did not get out of the Stone Age because we were out of stone; we got out because we had new technology. This is the time to take advantage of these technologies."
─ Kfir Godrich on embracing open source
The most famous story involving Wall Street and open source in recent years has been the case of Goldman Sachs going to battle against its former programmer, Sergey Aleynikov.
Goldman accused Aleynikov of stealing code related to its high-frequency trading business; Aleynikov said that it wa
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy