However, at the European Trading Architecture Summit in November, panelists specifically warned attendees not to assume that three would be any delays, but to press onward to the original deadlines, and to keep demanding further clarification of how to fulfill MiFID 2’s data requirements (IMD, Nov. 24).
A key complaint of regulators throughout the year is that they have not provided enough prescriptive advice for firms to confidently implement their rules, such as how a panel at the North Americ
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit