The headline certainly drew people's attention: Banks Pay Over $150 Million in Fines Due to Dark Pool Violations.
Both the press offices of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman both proudly touted the results of their case against Barclays and Credit Suisse earlier this week. The banks were required to pay penalties of $35 million and $30 million, respectively, to both the SEC and NYAG, in addition to $24.3 million in disgorgement and pr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform