There is no denying the chief information security officer's (CISO's) place in the boardroom. Financial firms understand the importance of the issue of cybersecurity, and most have allowed those who oversee the security of their firm to have a chance to speak with their top executives to raise their concerns.
The problem, however, remains in how that communication should occur. Where does the CISO sit in the organization? Who does he or she report to? These remain hot topics in the industry.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground