Increasingly, automation is making financial firms more vulnerable to cyber-attacks in an environment where vendors are perpetually a step behind hackers.
"The bad guys are just kicking our asses and it's going to get worse before it gets better," said Peter Keenan, chief information security officer (CISO) of Lazard, during a panel discussion at NATAS. "They're finding back-doors and holes faster than the vendors can patch them."
Information security is still in the "victim-blaming" stage, accor
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities