Eric Reichenberg, managing director of valuation and middle-office outsourcing services at SS&C, says the quality of vendor evaluations improved over the past year, which saw greater uncertainty around debt pricing as a result of market events such as the Greece and Ukraine crises.
“In terms of market alignment—the difference between evaluated prices and actual trades at the end of day—there was tighter alignment, so we didn’t see a big statistical leader,” Reichenberg says, adding that vendors
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp