Robert Angel, head of product and regulatory solutions at Northern Trust, tells WatersTechnology the service gives clients a bigger picture of their investments.
"The process is simple," says Angel. "We send the holdings of their funds to Scorpeo, which uses their technology to analyze and send the data back to us. Northern Trust will then create the report and distribute it to clients through an internal web portal."
According to Scorpeo, the reports can be provided on a pre-scheduled basis, su
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership