The standardization provided by Target2-Securities (T2S) has fundamentally changed the way BNY Mellon does business in Europe, says its head of product management for custody, cash and foreign exchange.
Tom Casteleyn tells Inside Reference Data that the bank, which is the world's largest custodian, wouldn't have made the upgrade to its infrastructure that allowed it to support ISO 20022 had it not been for T2S.
T2S is a centralized securities settlement platform for the European Union. Casteleyn
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit