The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) made several revisions to the national market system (NMS) plan for the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) before approving it in November, but many involved in the CAT process feel regulators didn't go far enough with certain aspects.
As it stands now, self-regulatory organizations' (SROs') business clocks are required to be within 100 microseconds of the time maintained by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Broker-dealers, on
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform