Speakers at the DTCC Fintech Symposium held in New York point out that automation is crucial for the industry as it deals with an influx of data. Around 90 percent of the data that now exists was created in the past 10 years, according to Roger Park, partner/principal and strategy and innovation leader for financial services at the consultancy EY.
“Today, there’s a pervasiveness of data, just a lot more data that we’ve ever seen before,” Park says.
As a means of combing through all of the info
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership