The solutions, collectively called Neo, consist of 14 reusable applications or accelerators that use techniques like natural language processing, chatbots, robotic process automation, cognitive machine learning, data science, and robo-advisors to address an array of use-cases.
Accelerators can tackle issues like fraud, margin call management, and liquidity coverage ratio calculations. Synechron partnered with financial technology vendors like Quantexa, Yseop, and Sqreem to help develop the some
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit