Robo-advisory platforms are gaining steam in Asia-Pacific, and might prove a disruptive force to the asset management industry in the region in the years to come. And while the growth in this sector is being driven by retail investors, from a technology perspective, it will seep into how asset managers deal with institutional clients.
A primary reason for this trend is the growth the region is seeing in investable wealth. BI Intelligence expects the region to record $2.4 trillion in robo-adviso
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets