That’s the belief of Michael McGovern, CIO and head of systems at Brown Brothers Harriman, who shared his thoughts on the matter while speaking on the C-level panel at WatersTechnology’s North American Trading Architecture Summit held in New York.
McGovern said that since the barrage of attacks will never subside, a key focus for firms should be proper data encryption.
“Encrypting all data in the enterprise and then spending all your time worrying about credential management—to me, that’s the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit