It’s a story that’s been told before: Banks are siloed; they’re run by complex, legacy platforms; and they’re slow to deploy innovative platforms when compared with other retail giants.
This structure, while changing, has created challenges as firms have looked to tap into the promise of open-source tools, noted Jim Adams, global markets CTO at Deutsche Bank, during his keynote address at this year’s North American Trading Architecture Summit.
“Banks have ingrained in them a certain degree of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit