According to the vendor, the tool emulates the functions of future quantum computers—which are still being developed—enabling software and algorithm development to proceed in parallel with the race to create breakthrough hardware.
“The simulator will allow developers and quantitative analysts to develop applications and explore and validate uses of quantum computing hardware,” said Michael Brett, CEO at QxBranch, which specializes in quantum computing and data analytics software. “Our simulator
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets