According to the survey, respondents from vendors, end-user firms, investors, analysts and consultants expect organic growth of 1.36 percent over last year’s spend of $27.5 billion, before the impact of any price increases, which could add another two to three percent increase, says Douglas B Taylor, founder and managing director of Burton-Taylor, which was recently acquired by TP Icap.
“I believe that buyers and suppliers … feel that the market has stabilized, and that after a period of so man
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams