According to the survey, respondents from vendors, end-user firms, investors, analysts and consultants expect organic growth of 1.36 percent over last year’s spend of $27.5 billion, before the impact of any price increases, which could add another two to three percent increase, says Douglas B Taylor, founder and managing director of Burton-Taylor, which was recently acquired by TP Icap.
“I believe that buyers and suppliers … feel that the market has stabilized, and that after a period of so man
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1