Mike Atkin, managing director of the EDM Council and one of the faculty members teaching the course, describes it as “the first of its kind.” While other schools offer data management courses, “Almost all of them are statistical analysis, data quality profiling concepts. This is the core of data management, which is how you manage meaning inside a large integrated organization,” he says.
Atkin says he was approached by Columbia in March after the School of Professional Studies decided to create
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling