Simon Maisey, global head of business development for Tradeweb, says that this investment will allow the marketplace provider to add an additional service to its existing portfolio.
“[This investment] shows that we’re interested in expanding our footprint along the product lifecycles and not just execution,” he says. “Also, in terms of product mix, most of these products are less liquid than the products that trade on Tradeweb. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all execution protocol … it’s a product
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain