HedgeSPA, a predictive investment analytics platform provider to hedge funds and other financial institutions, is seeing higher demand from firms based in Malaysia, driven by the increased probability of meeting target returns using analytics.
The company, founded in 2011 by former BlackRock managing director Bernard Lee, is currently working on pilot implementations at leading institutions in Malaysia. It also has received commitments from ultra-high-net-worth Malaysian investors interested in
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology