HedgeSPA, a predictive investment analytics platform provider to hedge funds and other financial institutions, is seeing higher demand from firms based in Malaysia, driven by the increased probability of meeting target returns using analytics.
The company, founded in 2011 by former BlackRock managing director Bernard Lee, is currently working on pilot implementations at leading institutions in Malaysia. It also has received commitments from ultra-high-net-worth Malaysian investors interested in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit