Investment Company Institute (ICI) chief industry operations officer and co-chair of the T+2 Industry Steering Committee Marty Burns says that as a whole, the transition had minimal problems.
“There were no major issues during the transition, which we can base on the time and effort that was spent preparing for this moment,” Burns tells WatersTechnology. “There were a handful of small problems relating to corporate actions but that was resolved quickly and had no material impact at all.”
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act