One of the drivers of change has been industry association FISD’s Financial Information Associate (FIA) certification program, which validates a candidate’s existing knowledge, and which has resulted in professional trainers creating a number of structured training courses around market and reference data issues to prepare candidates for the FIA exam—a 100-question multiple choice paper.
The FIA exam has been around since 2013, but FISD has just completed the first in a series of planned “Level
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'