On this webinar: What business problems can be alleviated through the application of machine learning, and which areas have failed to deliver benefits?
While innovations in financial technology are rapidly changing the global financial landscape, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) are at the heart of this revolution. The exploration of AI has been mounting across financial services as many firms are beginning to realize its potential for automation, resource management and the deeper insights that these technologies can provide.
As we enter what could be considered an ‘AI revolution’, this webinar will examine the current stage of AI development, and what foundations firms must have in place in order to leverage the benefits of these technologies.
Deputy Global Head of Research,
AXA Investment Managers
Director, Solution Architecture
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv