On this webinar: What business problems can be alleviated through the application of machine learning, and which areas have failed to deliver benefits?
While innovations in financial technology are rapidly changing the global financial landscape, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) are at the heart of this revolution. The exploration of AI has been mounting across financial services as many firms are beginning to realize its potential for automation, resource management and the deeper insights that these technologies can provide.
As we enter what could be considered an ‘AI revolution’, this webinar will examine the current stage of AI development, and what foundations firms must have in place in order to leverage the benefits of these technologies.
Deputy Global Head of Research,
AXA Investment Managers
Director, Solution Architecture
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp