Symphony’s chat functionality has been embedded within the Neptune Network with the view of enhancing communication channels for buy-side investors seeking bond axe and inventory data from sell-side counterparts, for executing large-size orders in products such as corporate and emerging market bonds.
Grant Wilson, CEO of Neptune Networks, tells WatersTechnology that Symphony makes a “perfect partner” for Neptune when it comes to communications functionality, as the two firms have a degree of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain