Symphony’s chat functionality has been embedded within the Neptune Network with the view of enhancing communication channels for buy-side investors seeking bond axe and inventory data from sell-side counterparts, for executing large-size orders in products such as corporate and emerging market bonds.
Grant Wilson, CEO of Neptune Networks, tells WatersTechnology that Symphony makes a “perfect partner” for Neptune when it comes to communications functionality, as the two firms have a degree of ov
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit