Symphony’s chat functionality has been embedded within the Neptune Network with the view of enhancing communication channels for buy-side investors seeking bond axe and inventory data from sell-side counterparts, for executing large-size orders in products such as corporate and emerging market bonds.
Grant Wilson, CEO of Neptune Networks, tells WatersTechnology that Symphony makes a “perfect partner” for Neptune when it comes to communications functionality, as the two firms have a degree of ov
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy