JP Morgan Chase & Co is being sued for gender-based pay discrimination. A high-ranking government official is grilling the Bank of England for answers as to why hardly any women hold senior roles. Employers in Great Britain with more than 250 staff are now required to report pay gap figures to the government—and yes, there are still six months until the deadline, but six months in, only 115 companies have released their stats. That’s out of 9,000.
It’s no surprise that workplace equality is a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp