Click on this link to listen to the webcast.
JP Morgan Chase & Co is being sued for gender-based pay discrimination. A high-ranking government official is grilling the Bank of England for answers as to why hardly any women hold senior roles. Employers in Great Britain with more than 250 staff are now required to report pay gap figures to the government—and yes, there are still six months until the deadline, but six months in, only 115 companies have released their stats. That’s out of 9,000.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail