Click on this link to listen to the webcast.
JP Morgan Chase & Co is being sued for gender-based pay discrimination. A high-ranking government official is grilling the Bank of England for answers as to why hardly any women hold senior roles. Employers in Great Britain with more than 250 staff are now required to report pay gap figures to the government—and yes, there are still six months until the deadline, but six months in, only 115 companies have released their stats. That’s out of 9,000.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy