Think that’s a stretch? So do several domestic regulators, who are warning banks not to assume that these types of broker content won’t be subject to the same rules, reports Risk.net’s Samuel Wilkes. Basically, if it walks like research and quacks like research… well, you get the idea.
However, in reality, “you get the idea” isn’t good enough guidance—especially when dealing with the complexities of new regulatory frameworks. For instance, there is still a huge lack of clarity around rules gove
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams