When it comes to artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning, there aren’t many capital markets firms that are not investing in one form of the technology or another, chasing increased efficiency through automation and the reduction of manual processes that AI can potentially deliver, not to mention improvements in client delivery.
However, the path to successful AI is not an easy one, and panelists at this year’s WatersTechnology Innovation Summit cited a gap in skill levels and unsuitabl
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams