With £8.1 trillion in assets under management, the UK is unquestionably the largest center for asset management in Europe. However, in line with other financial services sectors, questions have been raised as to whether the UK can maintain its position with the potential loss of access to Europe’s single market, once the UK leaves the bloc in 2019.
“The UK is a world leader in asset management, and it is vital that we keep it that way,” said Stephen Barclay, the economic secretary to the Treasu
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees