It seems that 2018 might well turn out to be the year that gender equality finally gets the attention it deserves. In April last year, news broke in the UK that the government would require all public, private and voluntary sector firms that employ 250 or more employees to publish their gender pay gaps—currently 18 percent for all workers and 9.4 percent for full-time staff—by April 2018, with the view to highlighting and hopefully rectifying firms’ salary disparities.
Then on January 8 this y
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets