It seems that 2018 might well turn out to be the year that gender equality finally gets the attention it deserves. In April last year, news broke in the UK that the government would require all public, private and voluntary sector firms that employ 250 or more employees to publish their gender pay gaps—currently 18 percent for all workers and 9.4 percent for full-time staff—by April 2018, with the view to highlighting and hopefully rectifying firms’ salary disparities.
Then on January 8 this y
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform