It is a common belief among many participants in the derivatives space that 2018 will be the year that distributed-ledger technology (DLT) will eventually justify the reputation it has gained over the last years. In 2017, blockchain’s hype began wearing off—apparently, no one would speak with the same enthusiasm about it, and even the media fell mostly silent. Did this mean that everyone stopped believing in DLT?
“At some point, all the talking needed to stop and focus on working on creating r
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform