It is a common belief among many participants in the derivatives space that 2018 will be the year that distributed-ledger technology (DLT) will eventually justify the reputation it has gained over the last years. In 2017, blockchain’s hype began wearing off—apparently, no one would speak with the same enthusiasm about it, and even the media fell mostly silent. Did this mean that everyone stopped believing in DLT?
“At some point, all the talking needed to stop and focus on working on creating r
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning